[Ifeffit] High SO2 value

abhijeet gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 02:42:20 CDT 2009

Hi all,
         I am fitting a copper foil.  I fit the first shell by using first
ss path and got it fitted nicely. Then keeping the parameters for the first
shell to be fixed , I tried to fit the second shell by taking first and
second ss but it is always coming a littel displaced and not fitting well
also. But when I added the the third ms path to it , the fit becomes very
nice. But the problem is that parameters for third path are coming very bad.
And one more problem is that the value of SO2 for second shell is coming
very high around 1.5. I am not able to understand the results.
Thanks in advance
                              Abhijeet Gaur