[Ifeffit] Bugs in Athena under Windows

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 8 16:24:45 CDT 2008

Timna,

Posting a project would definitely help here, as would clarify "since
the last two versions ..." to say explicitly which versions do and do
not work.  My suspicion is that this related to the bug noted last
week (and possibly another recent vague report of "not working") that
is due to the latest version of athena -for-windows being hard-linked
to pre-final-release of the ifeffit dll which is making athena's
ifeffit session get stuck in an unresponsive state.

I believe the only cure is a new version of athena.  Again, if you
could post a project that demonstrates the problem, that would be most
helpful.