[Ifeffit] Bugs in Athena under Windows

Adam Webb adam.webb at desy.de
Mon Sep 8 08:51:01 CDT 2008

Hi,

For this sort of problem, you really need to post a project file which
shows the problem. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem that
you describe. What version of Athena are you using? On Windows XP or Vista?

cheers,
Adam

Timna-Josua Kuehn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since the last two versions of Athena under Windows some serious bugs have
> appeared. Whenever I merge some datasets, Athena somehow breaks down
> afterwards. The window is still open, but I can not plot anything, nor do any
> other operation. The same happens when I try to align or convolute some
> spectrum.
>
> Thanks for checking this.
>
> Timna

M. Adam Webb, Ph.D., MCIC
HASYLAB at DESY
Notkestrasse 85
D-22607 Hamburg
Germany

Phone: +49 40 8998-1994, Fax: +49 40 8998-2787
E-mail:  adam.webb at desy.de