[Ifeffit] chi(k) Athena bug?

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Sep 4 11:04:14 CDT 2008

Hi Olivier,

> 1) This is not a FEFF related bug. I just had the CORRECTION CARD in the
> calculation.

Posting the feff.inp file sure would help here.

> 2) This tiny "problem" is not related to chi.dat file. If I save a .chi file
> (from raw, mue,... data), then remove the first k values and then try to
> read it in again in Athena, the same bug is occurring.

Sending data files that expose the problem would let us help you out here.

As Bruce has mentioned several times on this mailing list recently,
we really do need to see the input files, data files, or project files
to be able to fix any problem such as these.