[Ifeffit] chi(k) Athena bug?

Olivier olivier.jacquat at env.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 4 10:40:27 CDT 2008

Hi Matt,

1) This is not a FEFF related bug. I just had the CORRECTION CARD in the
calculation.

2) This tiny "problem" is not related to chi.dat file. If I save a .chi file
(from raw, mue,... data), then remove the first k values and then try to
read it in again in Athena, the same bug is occurring.

For example, I opened one raw spectrum given as example with the package
(e.g. under Ifeffit\examples\Athena\Fe\Fe.060), saved it as chi spectrum
(without doing any changes), removed the first chi(k) data, then opened the
.chi file back in Athena: I did experience the same "problem".

HTH,

Oli

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++:-)
Olivier Jacquat
Soil Chemistry group
Institut of Biogeochemistry and Pollutant Dynamics
ETH Zürich
Universitätstrasse 16, CHN F71
8092 Zürich-Switzerland
Tel: +41 44 633 60 28