[Ifeffit] Athena installation

cserhati csaba cserhati at delfin.klte.hu
Tue Jan 29 09:02:26 CST 2008

Dear Bruce,

thanks for the fast response. Ihave checked, the perl/Tk version which I use is

804.028

and there is no problem in the athenarc with fonts or colours. I any
case I copied it to the end of the mail. The funny thing is, that
Artemis works well, so there should not be anything wrong with the
perl or Tk. I am not sure for 100% of course.

Anyway, thanks!
Regards!
Csaba

# These variables determine the color palette used by Athena.  All of the
# default values are named colors from X11's rgb.txt file.  You can use X11
# named colors, any other named colors that your system recognizes, or
# hexadecimal triplets (i.e. "#0000FF" for blue and so on).
[colors]
marked=darkviolet
foreground=black
background=cornsilk3
inactivebackground=antiquewhite3
activebackground=cornsilk2
darkbackground=cornsilk3
background2=bisque3
activebackground2=bisque2
disabledforeground=grey50
highlightcolor=blue2
activehighlightcolor=blue3
requiresupdate=steelblue4
button=red4
activebutton=brown3
mbutton=darkviolet
activembutton=mediumpurple
current=indianred1
frozencurrent=palegreen2
hlist=white
single=red4

# These are the fonts used by Athena.  There is currently no way of
# modifying these within the preferences dialog.  You will have to edit the
# athenarc file directly.
[fonts]
smbold=Helvetica 10 bold
tiny=Helvetica 8 normal