[Ifeffit] Fe-Co help

Chachi Rojas crojasa at unmsm.edu.pe
Sat Oct 20 17:05:23 CDT 2007

 Dear all
 I´m trying to deal with exafs data of a Fe-Co alloy sample, using Artemis.
 The bcc structure is simple to modeling, Fe at 0,0,0 and Co at 1/2,1/2,1/2
(at Fe-edge, N1= 8Co, N2= 6Fe, theorically),
But in my fits N1=5.4 and N2=4.9, that is correct?
amp=0.811293 value I used from Iron calibration data, that is correct too?
A possibility (I think), is that the sample is inhomogeneous, because, by Mossbauer
spectroscopy, show two Fe magnetic sites, one attributed to ordered phase, and the
other to disordered phase.

Can you help me?
Attached the Artemis projects for this fit (Fe-egde).

Thanks a lot.
Ch.

Chachi Rojas Ayala
GMC FCF UNMSM