[Ifeffit] Intel Mac release of latest horae package 066

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:35:10 CDT 2007

HI Xue,

This is probably due to a missing or corrupt grfont.dat file.  This
file *should* be somewhere under /Applications/Ifeffit , and
probably in
    /Applications/Ifeffit/pgplot/grfont.dat

but you might have to hunt for it.

If this file is missing or even if it is present, try downloading the
one from
   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ifeffit/src/grfont_IntelMac.dat

and save it in the Ifeffit/pgplot folder (renaming it grfont.dat).

If that still doesn't work, let us know.

Being able to "Print the Plot" my depend some on whether
you are using the X windows or Aquaterm plotting window.

Cheers,

--Matt

PS: I extracted the grfont_IntelMac.dat file from Jeff Terry's
iXAFS installer.