[Ifeffit] Intel Mac release of latest horae package 066

paul fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Fri Oct 12 10:01:29 CDT 2007

I figured this out actually when I tried using the same software on
my notebook.  The cause was a shared library not being found due to
dynamic linking.  I have since done a static link for the binary and
reposted it (it works fine on my laptop now).  I also noticed, but
still haven't fixed that the aquaterm I included was a powerpc
version (it runs fine under emulation, but is a little bit of a waste
of cpu).  I already fixed it here on the laptop, but I am in the
middle of an experiment here at SPring-8 and haven't had time to
upload that version.  I would be curious to know if the new version
on sourceforge has fixed the graphics problem for others as well.  I
will upload the intel version of aquaterm later as it doesn't really
have any visible effect.

		Paul
On Oct 12, 2007, at 1:02 PM, Xue Rui wrote:

> Hi, all.
>
> I come with some software problems.
> I am using a Mac with
> System Version:	Mac OS X 10.4.10 (8R4031)
> Kernel Version:	Darwin 8.10.3
> I just installed the new version of horae package 066 released by
> Dr Paul Fons. Everything works ok except for the plot window: it
> just shows the lines, but not any words, numbers, not the scale of
> the coordinate, not the name of the file. Another problem is I can
> not print the plot. I tried the previous version written by Jeff,
> these problems went away but the feff6 did not work then.
> Anything I need to figure out for the system?
>
> Best wishes.
> Snow
>
> On Oct 4, 2007, at 1:00 PM, ifeffit-
> request at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov wrote:
>
>>  [Ifeffit] Intel Mac release of latest horae package 066

Paul Fons
Team Leader
Nano-Optics Research Team
paul-fons at aist.go.jp

Center for Applied Near-Field Optics
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Technology
Tsukuba Central 4, Higashi 1-1-1
Tsukuba, Ibaraki Japan 305-8562

tel. +81-298-61-5635
fax. +81-298-61-2939

The following lines are in a Japanese font
〒305-8562 茨城県つくば市つくば中央東 1-1-1
産業技術総合研究所
近接場光応用工学研究センター
近接場光基礎研究チーム チーム長