[Ifeffit] viewing individual Fourier components with Athena

Richard Mayes mayes at ion.chem.utk.edu
Tue Mar 20 16:36:56 CDT 2007

Scott,

Basically, I have been asked to plot what Artemis gives for the theory
when an individual path is plotted, except I'm supposed to do it for the
raw data...that is, plot the individual paths that sum to the observed
chi(k).

However, looking at the picture from some old rhodium dimer EXAFS given
to me by the good guy that signs my checks ;-) (a pic I'm supposed to
use as a guide), I'm "chasing a rabbit."  Problem solved (it's a "use
the theory, Homer" moment, i.e. DO'OH!).

Thanks for the help!

Richard