[Ifeffit] viewing individual Fourier components with Athena

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Tue Mar 20 16:03:31 CDT 2007

Hi Richard,

I'm not sure what you're asking for. Do you mean you'd like to see
individual paths? If so, the answer is no. Athena only processes the
data; individual paths require a model (if we could get them straight
out of data, things would be much simpler!). Modeling is done via
Artemis, not Athena. But I may have misunderstood your question.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College