[Ifeffit] EXAFS Divination Dataset

Wayne Lukens wwlukens at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 22 16:09:50 CDT 2007

Hi Scott,

This sounds interesting.  Can you tell me something about the energy
calibration of the references and the samples?  Are the reference
compounds all correctly energy calibrated?  I don't really care about
the absolute calibration, just that the spectra are correct relative
to each other.

Can you say something about the resolution of the spectra? Were they
all recorded at the same beamline during one run or are they from
different beamlines and/or run at different times?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Wayne Lukens