[Ifeffit] Windows on Vista

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Fri Jun 1 11:57:41 CDT 2007

On Friday 01 June 2007, Luanga Nchari wrote:
> I have tried to install Ifeffit on Windows Vista but  it  has  failed.
> Could  somebody  tell  me  how  best  it  can  be  installed? Cheers,
> Luanga  Nchari

Luanga,

Check the Ifeffit mailing list archives for March:

http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2007-March/thread.html

One of the first threads should answer your question.  Mark Jensen's
posts are the most useful ones.

If you still have trouble, ask again.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel