[Ifeffit] [Fwd: Re: Mac intel OSX - Feff6 whereabouts]

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Tue Jul 24 10:49:42 CDT 2007

Hi Matt,

The idea is to have everything self-contained in as few places as
possible.
iXAFS.app contains almost everything necessary to run all of the
unixy apps.

The idea is to run from /Applications/iXAFS.app and not from /
Applications/ifeffit.
My take on it that having an /Applications/ifeffit clutters up the
Applications folder with little benefit.
All of the command line programs can be run from within the .app
structure anyway.

I wanted to avoid an /Applications/ifeffit for the above reason.

Glad that it worked though.

Jeff