[Ifeffit] Problems with EXAFS Analysis software for MAC

Ravel, Bruce D. bravel at anl.gov
Mon Jul 16 21:39:12 CDT 2007

Ross,

The Ifeffit mailing list is a superb resource for all your ifeffit+friends questions.

Among the many nice things about the mailing list is that there are a number of people who, unlike me, use the Mac and will know the answer to your question.

I have taken the liberty of forwarding this along to the mailing list.  You should join the list so that when someone answers, you will get the mail.

Good luck,