[Ifeffit] k range in ARTEMIS fitting

Yuan Ping ping2 at llnl.gov
Fri Jul 20 14:52:45 CDT 2007

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for sharing your software. I found IFEFFIT in google and
installed it recently in my MAC OSX computer. Trying to learn how to
use it, I took a sample chi_k data (Al, k-edge) and played with the
fitting in Artemis. One problem I can't solve by myself is that no
matter how I chose the k range, r range, dr, dk, the fitting always
stops at k~ 3 even though the data covers k= 1-8. So in the plot, the
fit curve is much shorter than the data. Is this a plotting problem
or a fitting problem? I've saved and attached the project to this
email.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Yuan