[Ifeffit] Projekt with the "flatten-problem"

Kelly, Shelly D. SKelly at anl.gov
Thu Jan 11 10:10:44 CST 2007

Hi Jens,

I believe the problem is related to the structure in the data before E0.
If you choose e0 to be at the beginning of the structure then the
normalization is handled better by Athena.  Take a look at the attached
project file.  The first data set with e0 on the edge as you would
choose for EXAFS analysis (e1) shows the error that Jens reported.  The
second data set with a lower value for e0 at the beginning of the
structure (e2) gets the job done.

Cheers,
Shelly

Shelly Kelly