[Ifeffit] different edge step by linux and window vista

Shanshan Liu liushan1 at iit.edu
Tue Dec 18 10:53:37 CST 2007

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your email. Here is the thing. I checked all the data. It
shows big difference of edge step at some scans. Now I attach one scan
with this problem for you. Please take a look at it. The scan is CMC
file.(Column 8 should be i0 and Column 10 should be i2.  Columns 25 to
32 are the individual elements.)
Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Shanshan Liu