[Ifeffit] different edge step by linux and window vista

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Dec 18 09:23:28 CST 2007

On Wednesday 12 December 2007 14:08:40 Shanshan Liu wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> I checked and it shows that all the values are the same in both platforms.

Hi Shanshan,

Sorry I never got back on this issue -- I was busy with beamtime.

I am not sure what else I can do to help you troubleshoot your
problem.  Without data or a project file and without any information
about what Ifeffit commands were actually sent to Ifeffit, all I can
do is acknowledge that the screenshots you sent do, indeed, indicate
that your problem is real.  Like I say all the time on this mailing
list, if you do not provide me with enough information to replicate
the problem on my own computers, I am unlikely to be able to solve it.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov