[Ifeffit] The IFEFFIT 1.2.10 at Win XP SP2

Joji Kuniya thinkpadt60 at silk.ocn.ne.jp
Fri Aug 17 08:37:40 CDT 2007

Hi Wang

     My name is Joji Kuniya. I encountered just as your file reading
problem.

     I moved the file from desktop(??????) to another disk which is exist

     Ifeffit program, and changed the file name from Japanese (I have been

     using a Japanese model PC) to English. So that, Athena program
successfully

     reads the files.

     I think that Athena program could not read the Chinese word in your
file pass.

     I recommend to you that to change your analyzing file name from Chinese
to English.

     Best regards

Joji Kuniya