[Ifeffit] The IFEFFIT 1.2.10 at Win XP SP2

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Fri Aug 17 08:52:38 CDT 2007

Thanks, Joji!  I suspect that, as Matt said the other day, our
programs are having trouble with non-ascii characters.  This is, of
course, a flaw in our programs.  Fortunately, Joji's work-around is
quite simple.  Unfortunately, it might be a hard problem for me (a
speaker only of languages which use ascii characters) to fix.

Wang, let us know if Joji's suggestion helps.

Regards,