[Ifeffit] Filter window shape for FT?

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Thu Sep 28 11:48:00 CDT 2006

Just to clarify...do you mean you're doing the fits in q-space (i.e.
the back transform)? Or do you actually mean that the window used in
k-space to get to R-space shouldn't have sharp corners? After all, if
you're fitting in R-space, Artemis doesn't use an R-space window per
se, just a fitting range.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College