[Ifeffit] Filter window shape for FT?

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 28 11:57:43 CDT 2006

This is about going to what you guys call q-space.  It's often of interest to be able to display the contributions from specific
shells,
thus showing off such things as beat-nodes.  For instance, in phyllomanganates, the Mn-O first shell is often not of great interest,
but
the split Mn-Mn second shell is.
    mam