[Ifeffit] Re: X11 on 10.4.7

Mamadou Diallo diallo at wag.caltech.edu
Mon Sep 11 16:45:18 CDT 2006

Dear Kjell
I had a smilar problem  as I was preparing to attend the 2006 XAFS at
the APS. To get it to work,
I had to reinstall X11 (from the Mac OSX 10.4.7 CD; the "standard"
download does not  install X11).
After you install  X11, you need to reinstall  Ifeffit. *I found out the
"hard way" that you need to install X11 FIRST
before you reinstall Ifeffit.* I hope that this helps.

Mamadou