[Ifeffit] Re: X11 on 10.4.7

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Mon Sep 11 16:18:16 CDT 2006

On Monday 11 September 2006 15:34, Kjell Bolmgren wrote:

KB> Bruce,
KB>
KB> Did you ever find out how to install X11 on 10.4.7.
KB>
KB> I have tried to install it from the cd and to download it but neither
KB> works so far.

Kjell,

I am CCing this to response to the mailing list in hopes that someone will be
able to lend you a helping hand.

I'll restate now what I say every time I make a post about anything Apple: I
don't own a Mac, I don't have a Mac at work, and my experience on the Mac in
any other context is extremely limited.  That Athena and Artemis work on the
Mac is thanks to my choice to use cross-platform programming tools (like perl
and Tk) and on the kind contributions of people like Paul, who went the final
mile to make easy-to-install packages.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/