[Ifeffit] Artemis: sum path NAN NAN NAN NAN

Mauro Rovezzi rovezzi at esrf.fr
Fri Oct 6 04:04:18 CDT 2006

Bruce Ravel wrote:
> I have never seen anything that fits your description.  Unless you provide me
> with enough information to replicate the problem reliably on my own computer,
> I am not sure what I can do to help.

It's not a real problem and my purpose was just to report about it.
Personally I think that it is connected to the project-file management,
that is, problems *maybe* come out when the project is unzipped in the
"~/.horae" directory. In fact, sometimes the fit has huge error bars and
to come back to "reality" the usual procedure is to
save->quit->restart->reopen.

M.

--
Mauro Rovezzi <rovezzi at esrf.fr>
PhD student - GILDA BM08 c/o ESRF (Grenoble, FR)