[Ifeffit] Undergraduates and EXAFS

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Sun Jul 2 19:08:21 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile a partial list of EXAFS references that include
undergraduates (or high school students) as coauthors. The reason is
that one of the referees on an earlier grant proposal of mine
expressed some doubt as to whether undergraduates would be able to
participate in a meaningful way. So if you know of any references,
could you send them to me (and identify which is the student)? Ones
where the student is a first author are, of course, a big plus, but
all are welcome. Thanks!

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College