[Ifeffit] secondary notes

Bradley Roberts br2 at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 8 12:23:03 CST 2006

My previous post was incomplete, after looking at last night's late
late late notes:

Installing tk::pod FAILED

windows would pop up during the make test routine that said:  Can't
find Pod 'perl'       with an OK button and that the Text::English
and Tk::HistEntry modules were not installed (I thought they'd be
autoinstalled if they're needed?)

Other error messages at the beginning indicate that Test::More and
Test::Without::Moderate were not installed.

Hopefully this additional information will be helpful?

--
Bradley Roberts (br2 at u.washington.edu)
Graduate Student, Department of Materials Science & Engineering