[Ifeffit] Athena 0.8.048, Artemis 0.8.005, Hephaestus 0.13

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Wed Feb 8 14:49:28 CST 2006

Hi,

Today I have released version 060 of the source code tarball, which
includes Athena 0.8.048, Artemis 0.8.005, Hephaestus 0.13.  This is
mostly a bug fix release, although both Athena and Hephaestus have
minor new features.  The problem with displaying documentation should
be solved.  Please read the release notes at

   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/HoraeVersion060

New versions of the tarball are at SourceForge and at my website.  I
built new Windows executables -- a new updater is available and should
install the next time you fire up one of the programs.

As always, let me know if you run into any problems or have any great
new suggestions.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel