[Ifeffit] Athena problem

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Tue Dec 19 13:23:18 CST 2006

I think these are different problems. I have
frequently seen the problem that Mauro reports,
and use the right-click trick to work around it.
(I never made a formal bug report because I can't
figure out what circumstances make it arise, and
it is probably operating-system dependent.) Maura's seems a bit different.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College