[Ifeffit] Athena problem

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Tue Dec 19 13:36:51 CST 2006

  I have had similar experiences with OS X, but the problem is rare
and I don't know how to reproduce it.  I haven't seen it in the
latest versions of athena so I was hoping it was fixed.  It only
seemed to happen as I recall when the project was very big.  Another
problem I haven't seen recently was the "out of memory" problem when
using a large number of groups (more than 50? -- I don't really have
a number).  I am curious if this problem has been fixed as well.  I
haven't seen the out of memory error either recently, but it may just
be that I am avoiding large projects because I am subconciously
afraid it will happen again.  Certainly there is no limit on the OS
side.  I don't know of any reproducible errors in horae at the moment.

				Paul