[Ifeffit] Horae 63 Mac (powerpc) installer available

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Sun Dec 10 16:56:45 CST 2006

   For any Mac users out there who would like to give the new version
of horae that Bruce just cooked up a spin, I have made a binary
installer.  It is available via the ifeffit project at sourceforge
(http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ifeffit).  The latest installer
is located under ifeffit related files and has the version number
horae-064pre  as Bruce fixed a file naming conflict that was present
in horae063.  Other than this change, the release is really
horae-063.  Please give it a try.  I left the older horae-062
installer on the page so downgrades are possible too if problems show
up.

			Paul