[Ifeffit] Re: question on Athena data import

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Thu Dec 7 16:59:42 CST 2006

On Thursday 07 December 2006 08:15, Gerrit Schmithals wrote:
> Matt Newville schrieb:
> >> Very nice!  I'd be happy to give you some space on
> >> http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/contrib.html, if that would
> >> help.
> >
> > You could use the wiki for this.
>
> Hello Bruce, Hello Matt,
>
> I appended the script file along with a couple of textfiles for testing.
> There is a description at the top of the file that explains how to use it.
>
> I think both the wiki and the Athena homepage are good places to offer
> it. Can I leave it up to you where you want to have it?
>
> I only tested it on Windows so maybe you want to give it a try on
> Linux/Mac first.

Gerrit,

Please take a look at the User Contributions part of this wiki page
  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/HoraeSoftware

I'd like to make sure I haven't misrepresented you in any way ;-)

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/