[Ifeffit] Athena Chi file created, but nothing there

Daniel Carter dmcpdx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 23:59:24 CST 2005

Adam and list members,

         I have imported my data again, making sure this time that
mu(E) data type was selected.  This seems to solve some, but not all
of my problems.  I still cannot save the merged files at chi files.
Well, I can, but then they are empty, unworkable chi files.  Whats
happening to these chi files?

        Any more suggestions?  --Dan