[Ifeffit] Mac installer for 10.4 with horae-048

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Wed Dec 14 07:07:21 CST 2005

Hi Paul,

this is exactly what I did:

1) starting with the same Ifeffit 1.2.7 and horae-058 working properly
2) removed the ifeffit installer receipt from the /Libray/Receipts folder
3) did NOT remove the previous /Applications/Ifeffit folder
4) downloaded the installer package for 10.4 from sourceforge
5) run the installer
6) run athena either from the command line or clicking on the icon.
7) I obtain the following message:

stefano% athena
Can't load
'/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/Ifeffit/Ifeffit.bundle'
for module Ifeffit:
dlopen(/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/Ifeffit/Ifeffit.bundle,
1): Library not loaded:
/Library/Frameworks/AquaTerm.framework/Versions/A/AquaTerm
   Referenced from:
/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/Ifeffit/Ifeffit.bundle
   Reason: image not found at
/System/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/DynaLoader.pm
line 230.
  at /Applications/Ifeffit/bin/athena line 54
Compilation failed in require at /Applications/Ifeffit/bin/athena line 54.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /Applications/Ifeffit/bin/athena line 58.

Something is still wrong, I think, or maybe I did something wrong <:-|
Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Laboratory of Bioinorganic Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy
Phone:	+39-051-209-6204
Fax: 	+39-051-209-6203

"Fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
Dante Alighieri - Inferno - Canto XXVI

"Ihr seid bestimmt, nicht Tieren gleich zu leben,
Nein, Tugend zu erringen und Erkenntnis"
"Ye were not form'd to live the life of brutes,
But virtue to pursue and knowledge high"