[Ifeffit] Athena, Artemis, Hephaestus

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 25 10:52:47 CDT 2005

Hi Seth,

My guess is that the problem is due to some left-over 'PAR'
directories that need to be cleaned out.  These usually live in
  C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Local Settings\Temp\par-USER\

where USER is your Windows login name.  Look for any par-USER
folders and delete everything in it (should be a bunch of
folders with names like 'cache-**********').  Really, it is safe
to delete these.

We (Bruce and I) think we have a fix for this problem 'in
the works' and hope to be able to get a new installer out
very soon that will avoid these problems.

Sorry for the trouble,