[Ifeffit] Athena, Artemis, Hephaestus

Michel Schlegel michel.schlegel at cea.fr
Thu Aug 25 10:29:03 CDT 2005

Seth,
Some accuracy in any bug repport is always welcome. For example,
you may want to give at least the name of the Window installe you used
(i.e., Ifeffit 1.2.6). That may help avoid potential misundestranding about
"latest")

>I just installed, using the windows installer, the latest version of
>Ifeffit onto my computer (Windows XP).

Did you instal it as an administrator/user? are you using it as an
administrator/usor?

>I can run all the programs but not
>the graphical user interfaces Athena, Artemis, and Hephaestus.

What do you mean by "all the programs"? can you run, for instance, ifeffit
from the shell?

Best regards,

Michel Schlegel

--