[Ifeffit] a basic (?) EXAFS question

Kelly, Shelly D. SKelly at anl.gov
Mon Apr 18 06:51:09 CDT 2005

Hi Juro,

Another thing to try, is to simply sum up all the paths from the crystal structure.  Then compare the chi(k), and real and mag of the FT.  Then plot the individual contriubtions from each of the paths to see how many are significant and how the different paths are contibuting to the overall model.  If the model with all the paths is way different from the data then there may be a problem with the structure.

SK