[Ifeffit] Is artemis running on G5 Mac,

POGER David 202545 POGER at dsvsud.cea.fr
Thu Oct 14 01:36:51 CDT 2004

Hi
I fear it doesn't work for me. I have untared the Horae-045.tar file in the
Ifeffit directory. And when I type 'perl Makefile.PL', the installation
script crashes and says 'Could not open /config/Config.mak file for
reading'. The Greek gods may not be with me!
I'll wait for the next tarball... Thanks a lot in adavance!

David

/Applications/Ifeffit/bin/horae_update

ravel at phys.washington.edu