[Ifeffit] horae 043

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Wed Oct 6 17:01:33 CDT 2004

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 05:43 pm, Igor Frota de Vasconcelos wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> I just installed the newest version of Horae and when I try to start
> Diana it complains that:

<perl babble elided>

> I could a problem with my system but since the previous version was
> working fine, I thought I should report.
>
> I use Fedora Core 1 and Tk-800.024.tar.gz.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Igor

Hi Igor,

So speedy!  Thanks for trying this out so soon.

It's not a problem with your machine, it's a bug in the installation
script that I missed when I tested it on two of my computers.  Sigh!
I'll build a new tarball and upload it to SF and my web site within a
few minutes.

Thanks,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source