[Ifeffit] horae 044

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Wed Oct 6 17:24:24 CDT 2004

Okee dokee.  This time for sure!

I fixed the bug in the install script.  The TextUndoQuiet.pm file
should end up in the right place now.  New tarballs are at SF and on
my web site.  Let me know if it doesn't or if some other problem crops
up.

Thanks, Igor.

Then... On Wednesday 06 October 2004 06:00 pm, Adam Webb wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> FYI I get the same thing.  Also the file permission is not set to
> executable. I only mention it because the other files in the Tk directory
> are set that way so TextUndoQuiet.pm stands out.

That shouldn't matter, but thanks for letting me know, Adam.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source