[Ifeffit] Trying to get started

SCHLEGEL Michel 177447 schlegel at azurite.cea.fr
Mon Feb 9 09:43:55 CST 2004

Hello,

> I suspect that something else must be going on for Michel.  I've
> seen Ifeffit 1.2.4 plus Updater 1.1 work well on many Windows
> machines.  I haven't heard otherwise until this report.

I'll try another bunch of tests tonight (fortunately -if might say so-
it is my home computer that got into severe trouble), and keep a
complete reccord of messages,etc...

(just mentioning that: could it be updater behavior could be altered
upon interaction with a firewall?)

I downloaded the versions from sourceforge.net, but there is
absolutely no reason to believe that these versions are any
different from the ones posted at Chicago.

So: don't worry for me, just wait tomorrow for more news.

Best regards,

Michel Schlegel