[Ifeffit] new Debian packages of horae-033

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Apr 14 09:36:01 CDT 2004

Exactly, Bruce.  I suspect that there is an installation from a tarball in
/usr/local and then he installed my packages which go into /usr since I am
angling to get them in the official distribution.  The /usr/local takes
precedence in the PATH and then there are conflicts.  In fact, artemis and
athena could be working fine because they are executing the /usr/local
copy.  I suggest that all the ifeffit and horae related stuff in
/usr/local be removed.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics