[Ifeffit] new ifeffit and horae packages

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Sun Sep 28 23:09:30 CDT 2003

Hello All:

After some time being unable to work on this (I skipped a few releases), I
have Debian/Linux binary and source packages for ifeffit 1.2.3 and horae
024 for both the stable and testing releases of Debian.  I can also make
rpms of the two even though I have not tested these.

The Debian packages can be accessed with the following lines in the
/etc/apt/sources.list file.

# X-Ray Software Archive
deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/woody binary/
#deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sarge binary/
deb-src http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/woody source/
#deb-src http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sarge source/

Note, the testing archive has been commented out.  Just uncomment it and
comment the stable (woody) lines.

Cheers,

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics