[Ifeffit] OS X installer?

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Tue Jul 22 23:50:31 CDT 2003

Matt:

I have three apt-archives for the source and the stable and testing
distributions.  The appropriate magic is:

# for Debian stable
deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/woody binary/
# for Debian testing
deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sarge binary/
# sources used to build packages
deb-src http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian source/

These are by no means clean Debian packages.  I have not yet packages the
python wrappers for ifeffit (hopefully soon) and there is a conflict in
horae with the FBox.pm perl module in the stock Debian perl-tk packages
that forced me to use the one distributed in horae.  This leads to a
conflict the first time horae is installed (you can force installation
though and then all is fine until the next time perl-tk is upgraded, then
it becomes necessary to uninstall horae and reinstall it to get the
correct version of FBox.pm).

Outside of these two issues, the packages seem to do their job.

Carlo