[Ifeffit] OS X installer?

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 22 21:53:58 CDT 2003

Hi Carlo,

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Carlo U. Segre wrote:

> There is a third alternative.  I have been building Debian/GNU Linux
> packages of all of these programs and they are available for use by
> anyone.

Sorry to be so dense, but where are these again?  I looked briedly
at the CSSRI and MRCAT web pages, but must have missed them.
Can I add a link to these from the ifeffit pages?

I agree that these could be a great help to many people (linux and
Mac), and it's probably the right way to make a sustainable Mac OS X
installer for ifeffit+athena+artemis+....

Thanks!