[Ifeffit] [Ext] Re: Question about mixed second coordination shell

Otal Eugenio eugenio_otal at shinshu-u.ac.jp
Thu Jan 18 01:50:05 CST 2024

Dear Robert, Dear Carlo,
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
I have scheduled beamline time next month, during which I can measure
samples prepared under various conditions; this might prove helpful.
Additionally, I have requested a cryostat for other measurements. I plan to
measure FMN at low temperatures as well, in the hope of detecting some
signal for sodium.
Once again, thank you!
Best regards.

(^ㅇᆽㅇ^)(=˃ᆺ˂=)(=🝦 ༝ 🝦=)