[Ifeffit] Larix.desktop on Arch Linux AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'shape'

Matthew Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 19 14:57:38 CST 2024

Hi Cristian,

You tell us you are using a particular Linux distribution. I doubt this matters – if you got as far as Larix running, then the OS-specific or distribution-specific challenges are almost all solved.  But then you also say that you are opening a ".xlsx" data file.  Are you really opening an Excel spreadsheet file?   I can certainly believe that will lead to problems!

In general, when asking about an error reading in a data file,  it is probably a good idea to assume that you should attach an example file that shows the problem.