[Ifeffit] Larch version up problem

정은석 eunsuk1986 at jbnu.ac.kr
Sun Feb 4 04:29:06 CST 2024

Hello Matt

I am sorry to bother you.

I have another problem regarding ff2chi.

This problem is similar to the previous one. Could you check it?

  File
"c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\RL\RL-EXAFS\RL_fitting\chi_state_step_RL\Pt-foil\modules\FuncEnv.py",
line 233, in step
    ff2chi(self.path_lists, group=theory_sum)
  File
"C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\envs\xraylarch\Lib\site-packages\larch\xafs\feffdat.py",
line 658, in ff2chi
    path.create_path_params(params=params)
  File
"C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\envs\xraylarch\Lib\site-packages\larch\xafs\feffdat.py",
line 392, in create_path_params
    parname = self.pathpar_name(pname)
  File
"C:\ProgramData\anaconda3\envs\xraylarch\Lib\site-packages\larch\xafs\feffdat.py",
line 331, in pathpar_name
    return f'{parname}_{self.dataset}_{self.hashkey}'
AttributeError: 'FeffPathGroup' object has no attribute 'dataset'
where self.path_lists indicates the list of path, for example,
self.path_lists=[path1, path2, path3]

2024년 2월 4일 (일) 오후 2:38, 정은석 <eunsuk1986 at jbnu.ac.kr>님이 작성: