[Ifeffit] TiOx K-edge spectra

Rebecca Katharina Pittkowski rebecca.pittkowski at chem.ku.dk
Wed Sep 20 07:47:07 CDT 2023

Dear community,

I am preparing a teaching exercise for a course on nano-structure characterization, and I was hoping that someone has some
K-edge spectra of titanium oxide nanoparticles lying around that I could reuse for the course. I have been through the NIMS Material Data Repository and found some useful references but it would be great to have a nano-sized example as well. That could very well be from a published article, which I could include in the teaching.

Thanks for any input.

Greetings from Copenhagen,
Rebecca

Rebecca K. Pittkowski
Tenure-track Assistant Professor

University of Copenhagen
Center for High Entropy Alloy Catalysis
Department of Chemistry
Universitetsparken 5
2100 Copenhagen Ø
DENMARK

Rebecca.pittkowski at chem.ku.dk

[/var/folders/gc/lhyz4xy96q77x4sbrrh4l46r0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidimage009.png at 01D5C49F.F68E4220]